Every year since 1970, Earth Day takes place on the 22nd of April. Earth Day is a day where people and leaders across the globe demonstrate protection for the environment and try to find solutions to safeguard the future of our planet. It is no secret that the earth is facing many environmental challenges. Here at CCS, we think it’s vital for businesses to do their part to minimise this.
CCS have placed sustainable cleaning at the forefront of our business and promote greener practices at every stage of the supply chain. Tersano is one of the incredible sustainable cleaning solutions we use, that we believe can change the way the world cleans. Here are five reasons why:
1. It’s made from tap water! Yes really, Tersano works by changing ordinary tap water into a powerful cleaning and sanitising solution called SAO.
2. The science behind Tersano is over 100 years old! Tersano uses only water, science, and a replaceable ozone cartridge, and is backed by the worlds’ leading experts.
3. Tersano is 50% more powerful than bleach. In fact, it kills up to 99.99% of germs, including enveloped viruses like the one that causes Covid-19.
4. Just one cartridge can produce up to 11,000 spray bottles of cleaning solutions.
5. Switching your cleaning to Tersano has limitless environmental benefits. It eliminates harmful chemicals, reduces cardboard and plastic packaging and much more.
Tersano amazes us, it simplifies the cleaning process and drives sustainability targets.
But perhaps the most unbelievable thing about Tersano is that more people haven’t heard of it. Many of our clients have already made the switch. They are so impressed by Tersanos cleaning abilities and sustainability results; their only regret is not trying it sooner!
Subscribe to our