Nobody enjoys working in an unclean or disorganised office environment. Employees may not feel valued if they are expected to work in a dirty environment all day.Imagine being expected to store your lunch in an unclean fridge or to work at a desk that had not be cleaned in weeks, it is reasonable to assume that you would end up dreading going to work. As well as being unpleasant, unclean workplaces can be distracting for your employees and can actually have a direct negative impact on their mood. In fact, studies have shown that an unclean office restricts the ability of the brain to process information and can have a drastic toll on mental and physical health. Therefore, the importance of keeping your workplace clean and organised cannot be overstated. This is why it is always advisable to hire a professional and experienced commercial cleaning company.
This can be an intimidating task as there are so many of these companies, however there are a few simple guidelines you can follow to make this task simple and trouble-free. Your staff will be pleased to learn that you are hiring a commercial cleaning company and that the burden of cleaning the office no longer falls on them. The following 5 guidelines will make finding a suitable agency a breeze.
- A google search will reveal reputable agencies in your area, it is a good idea to check recent reviews of the company online, dated reviews are often unhelpful and may no longer be relevant. Testimonials on their own website are also often a good indication of the reputation of the company. If they have an active online presence it is a good sign. It means that they are keeping up to date with the goings-on in the cleaning industry.
- They should offer a wide range of services as well as the daily clean they should offer services such as window cleaning, floor polishing and high dusting. They should also be willing to offer a suggested cleaning rota and suggest the frequency needed of their services.
- They will be working in your private premises and will have access to your offices, therefore, it essential that the company are able to demonstrate their hiring practices. They should be able to guarantee that all of their employees have the right to work, the correct ID and a security check. This ensures that they are a reputable company and gives you the peace of mind you deserve.
- Be understanding of your specific needs. A professional company will always listen and put the customers’ needs first. They should be flexible and willing to adapt to your needs. This means that if there is an emergency situation such as flood, they will be responsive and will be there to clean.
- They will tailor a commercial clean to suit your budget. If your budget is limited they should be able suggest a schedule suitable for your budget that still delivers high quality cleaning and standards.
All of these steps should go a long way in helping you to to choose a company suitable for your business.